Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goin' deep with Shane Mack and Sizzle

THANK YOU to everyone who tuned in tonight are here to listen now!

We talked about writing blogs and writing songs and sharing your heart and feelings through words. Things got a little deep, but I have no regrets. The show reminded me of those late nights sitting around a kitchen table with a couple of your closest friends after a fun night and sharing themselves without fear. I LOVE and value those moments and had no idea that is where tonight's show would go, but it did. I'm now reflecting on the show with a swollen and full heart. I hope those of you who listen feel part of the conversation of close friends, because that's what it's all about.

I am officially declaring I say "yeah" and "um" TOO much. I will be working to curb that. There was a joke in the chat room tonight that every week everyone listening should pour a glass of wine at the top of the show and every time I say, "um", you have to take a sip. But we all agreed none of us would be upright by the end of the show.

That said, I still think everyone should pour a glass every week!

Sizzle and I decided we are going to do a special live show in the next week or so, maybe even on a Sunday afternoon, so people can call in and we can chat about relationships! What day works for everyone?? What topics in particular should we discuss?

If you are in LA this Thursday, get yourself over to the Hotel Cafe and see Shane Mack and Ashley Arrison. It's magic when these two hit the stage! It's also a good chance to say, "hi" to me!

Thanks again for listening and tell your friends. Find us on iTunes and press subscribe!

xox

1 comment:

Sizzle said...

Thanks for having me! It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again. ;-)

Apple iTunesApple iTunes