Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Tuesday: Sizzle and Shane Mack

Please join us this Tuesday at 8:30pm (Sorry to my East Coast Peeps, it's Pacific Standard Time, but at least it is easy to listen to us on iTunes the next morning). I'm excited to have two of my favorite people with me, best friend and blogging extraordinaire Sizzle will be my co-host and music superstar Shane Mack will be calling in as our guest to talk about his Grammy nomination with Leanne Womack and his upcoming Los Angeles show at the Hotel Cafe!

Join us live right here at TheBaubShow.com to listen and join in the chat room (you may need to refresh the page at 8:30 if you are listening to last week's show to get the live feed). You can also call in and talk to us during the show! Our call in number is (646) 595-3628.

Please tell your friends and be sure and press subscribe on your iTunes podcast so we know just how many people are listening!

No comments:

Apple iTunesApple iTunes