Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Brother week continues...

Another night of drinking with my friends from Big Brother can only mean more photos. Others were supposed to come, but one got too drunk in the afternoon (I'll keep you guessing) and others are resting up for the big bash in Vegas that begins tonight and goes through the weekend. The question is, will I find myself in Vegas before the week comes to a close? We'll all have to stay tuned to find out!
Chelsia
The lovely Chelsia from BB8
Steven
The hunky Steven from BB10 posing with his most butch gaze.
Danielle
The seductive Danielle from BB 3 and All Stars.
Chelsia and Marcellas
Chelsia and the dapper Marcellas (BB3 and All Stars)
Marcellas
Marcellas having an adorable moment.
Chelsia and Danielle
Sisters are doin' it for themselves.
Ryan
My friend Ryan
Johnny Fairply and Chelsia
Johnny Fairplay. I don't know why either.

and then it just turned into a photo shoot...

IMG_2654IMG_2661

IMG_2657IMG_2660

1 comment:

Urno Talbot said...

is it true Natalie flew back home the night of the finale??

Apple iTunesApple iTunes