Monday, September 14, 2009

The vacation continues

My apologies to all of my Baubles, but there will not be a show tonight, and very likely not at all this week. Originally we were going to be doing our Big Brother Bonanza Show with Ross Mathews to wrap up the most dramatic season of Big Brother, but we've had scheduling conflicts galore, so I was moving it to Wednesday. Then I was ready to bring you a show that I am very excited about, Deborah "Debbie" Gibson was going to be live with us tonight AND we were going to do a second live show this Wednesday with Big Brother. But now, my schedule has gotten too out of control this week as we are in the final week of rehearsals for Sweatin' To The Oldies 5, so I've pulled the plug on both shows for the time being (I don't have time to do one of them properly, let alone both, and I definitely want both of these to be great!).

We will be back live next Monday night with The Iveys and as soon as I reschedule Deborah and my Big Brother Special, I'll be sure to let you all know. In the meantime, I hope you are all well and I can't wait until we go live again. I miss our Monday nights in the chat room!!

No comments:

Apple iTunesApple iTunes